Our work lives are now inextricably linked to the online world, regardless of where we are based. Because of this, all workers, whether fully remote, hybrid or in-office, need to streamline their workflows to sync up with clients and teams. Managers, too, need efficient and effective ways to keep a handle on what’s happening.
In response, a landslide of new platforms and apps that coordinate our collaboration have been developed, to help us work smarter, not harder. We have rounded up the best remote working communication tools of 2022.
- Clearword.com for Meeting and Communication Management
- Timeular.com for Time management
- Spotlight.com for productivity
- Friday for remote workflows
- Notion for organisation and collaboration
- Asana for task and project management
- Remote HQ for collaboration
- Miro for visual collaboration
- Github for software development
If you prefer reading about it, head on over to the blog post for this podcast episode